- Work with the Outside Sales Representatives to uncover growth
- Calls on existing accounts to uncover growth potential
- Accompanies other sales personnel on sales calls to observe actual selling techniques; when ready, assists in these sales and sells on his/her own as directed.
- Aggressive Calling program speaking with 20-30 customers per day
- Work as a resource to the Outside Sales Representatives
- Provide research and contact information on new and existing customers
- Follow up on leads
- Assists with new product launches and campaigns
College diploma or University degree (chemistry, sales) and two (2) years experience in sales. Candidate should have a strong organizational aptitude, must be detailed oriented and have excellent time management skills. Must be self-motivated and have the ability to relate to, communicate with, individuals at all levels. He or she must be a team player who is customer-oriented and self-motivated with a proven ability to interface confidently with internal and external stakeholders. Strong PC skills required. Must be bilingual.
- Assists with product research and development
- Conducts market research to assist Sales / Purchasing
- Follows a course of basic sales training regarding the company’s products, services and policies.
- Assists in the preparation and presentation of bids or quotations; studies company’s pricing, marketing, delivery and servicing policies by performing various office and warehouse assignments; inside sales, purchasing, warehouse and shipping to gain understanding of customer service problems.
- Attends company and supplier sales meetings to learn product knowledge and develop selling techniques.
- Learns to manage a dissatisfied customer without making significant financial or service concessions